Friday, August 30, 2013

1 week old

i can't believe he is already 1 week old.  time is going by too fast.  except for the nights when he decides that sleep is overrated, ha!  i feel like we are settling into a bit of a routine which feels good.  we are all quite smitten with him.

we have been to the doctor every other day since his birth monitoring his weight and his special organs.  we went for a sonogram today and because i am so tired, i'll have to blog the details of it later but we have more doctor appointments in our future.

we are so thankful for all those who have been praying for months for this little guy.  would you keep praying for him?  he's doing great but we have to see a few more doctors to make sure there are no future problems.

isn't he a handsome little thing?  i keep reminding myself of this verse:

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 139:13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment